Some case scenarios happen like this. Laptop or computer wont display after it is turned on. This is because of hardware malfunction or happens when you turn your computer in sleep mode overnight or even few hours. There are many ways to fix this.
Follow this basic troubleshooting tips.
- Remove battery and any external hardware attached.
- Make sure that power line or charger or your computer is not plugged in.
- Press the power button on your computer for 30-60 seconds.
- Insert again the battery and then turn on your computer. “Make sure that your battery is not drained out of power.” Sometimes, this problem occurs when your battery is drained out.
- Hold and press power button again to shutdown your computer.
- Plug in the charger to the power socket let it charge for a few hours.
- Try to turn on after charging. Then you have your computer display again.
- Remove battery and power source.
- Hold power button for 60 seconds.
- Close the lid.
- Open the lid 30 degrees until you’ll be able to reach power button.
- Press power button
- Done, your computer is fixed
Note: Do not put your computer in sleep mode in long period of time. Because all background programs opened is always running. Your battery will drain out and mostly wont show display when you turn your computer on again.
There are more tutorials on how to fix black screen display. You can search for it if this fix won’t work for you. Thank you!!!!.